Getting relation with itself(same Object)

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 11:25:02 EDT

    Hi,

    I have a Object called "TypeToken" and I need to have relation "subTokens"(1 to M) with same object "TypeToken" and reverse relation is "parent"(1 to 1) with same object . How Do I do this in cayenne modeler?

    I have added those two relations in Database Entity but when I try to add those in Object entity it does not allow me to select "To Many" option for "subTokens".

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Thanks,
    Denna

    Yahoo! Sports