RE: Getting relation with itself(same Object)

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 14:04:30 EDT

    hey thanks, you won't believe it but after I posted this question I did exactly what you sent here.

    But now I have another problem. My "Deal" object should have 1 to 1 relation with this "TypeToken" and if I do that in cayenne modeler and generate the database schema it does not create entry for "Deal" class in auto_pk_support.

    I also tried generating only "primary key support" for Deal but did not work.

    Any help?
    Thanks in advance,
    Denne

    "Michael Gentry (Yes, I'm a Contractor)" <michael_gentr..anniemae.com> wrote:
    This seems to come up a lot. Might should add a wiki page for it, but until
    then, try something like these screen shots.

    /dev/mrg

    Yahoo! Sports