Re: Getting relation with itself(same Object)

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 09:35:13 EDT

    ya. I had that toDepPk checked in TypeToken. So I just created both relations from scratch so there is no "toDepPk" checked and it seems to be working now.
    Thanks a lot for pointing out this.

    Does any body have any documentation to read about this "toDepPk"? I think this is really important issue and I saw so many questions posted here about it.

    Thanks again,
    Denna

    Mike Kienenberger <mkienen..laska.net> wrote:
    Sorry that I wasn't paying a lot of attention when this first went by.

    Is the relationship in TypeToken to Deal marked as toDepPK in the TypeToken
    table?

    If so, then Deal will be assigned the same primary key as TypeToken
    automatically, and there won't be any explicit primary key generation. So
    no auto_pk_support entry.

    -Mike

    Discover Yahoo!