thanksgiving

From: Pirola Davide (davide.pirol..tin.it)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 05:07:40 EDT

    Hi Andrus,
    we have finally completed the first release of our web application.
    We have developed a web portal called "RossoAlice".
    This is a site where users can download music, watch films, download games, watch television news... and more :-)
    The java database layer for the authentication / authorization component is entirely developed with Cayenne.
    We want to thank you and your partner for the precious help that you have given to us during develop, and for the great software that you have written :-)

    This is the link to our site:

            http://www.rossoalice.it

    Thank's again.

    Davide Pirola