Re: Error during Configuration initialization -- running on Websphere

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 15:54:54 EDT

    Alan Guo <AGU..ndependenthealth.com> wrote:
    > Hi, I put a new application using cayenne (built with IBM WSAD) and
    deployed on the Websphere server. I got an error as following when I tried
    to get the data from db. It seems that it looks for "cayenne.xml", I am not
    sure why it looks for this file (which I think it is already in a .ear file
    deployed).

    By default, it looks for cayenne.xml in the default package (root of the
    classpath).
    Is that where you have it?

    -Mike