i18n

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 09:28:42 EDT

    Hey all,

    Sorry for the bit OT post, as this isn't particular to Cayenne.
    Basically, I have a website that I want to internationalize.
    Tapestry's i18n support has really made this easy for static pages.
    However, for content being pulled from the DB with Cayenne, I'm not
    sure what the best approach is. Could someone that's run into this
    before please enlighten me with a robust design? Everything I've
    come up with seems to be less than ideal.

    Thanks,
    Kevin