Question about TableModel

From: Daniel Lorimer (dlorimer200..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 09:48:08 EDT

    I don't know if this is done in Cayenne or not, but
    here's what I want
    to do:

    I have a JTable with a DOTableModel on it.
    I have the DataView and everything's set up.

    Here's what I want to do:
    I want to set the default viewing size on screen to
    the size of the
    caption.
    (set the column width to the width of the caption).
    (which, stuff dealing with the columns and rows are
    done by the table
    model)
    However, I don't know how to do this.
    Does anybody know how to do this?