Re: Finalizing 1.2 Scope

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 17:15:29 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/2005/06/24/Charting+1.2+Roadmap

    So, somewhere in there Andrus linked to a blog post I was writing
    regarding the XML encoding/decoding stuff. I started writing that a few
    months ago, when I was much more naive and the world was much simpler
    :-) Anyway, my point is, I wouldn't read that post and expect to get
    much of anything useful out of it, since a lot has changed. We're now
    in the process of working out final API kinks, as it looks like the
    functionality is mostly complete. When this is done, hopefully in the
    coming week (see Andrus, you're not the only one that can't judge time
    :-P), I'll update the blog post with details on how things work. I'll
    post a note here when that's done.

    Thanks for being patient,
    Kevin