Re: The Command-Line Tutorial is a little bit confusing

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 23:39:55 EDT

    No, everything is correct. The tutorial demonstrates "start Cayenne
    project using existing database" scenario.

    So "3.3.2" is the step that helps you to prepare an existing DB
    simulation.

    "3.3.4" on the other hand shows you how to setup Cayenne automatic PK
    generation over such existing schema. So it is not optional and
    different from 3.3.2.

    This is not to say that there is no room for improvement... :-)

    Andrus