Re: invalid characters?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 12:29:12 EDT

    Expressions structure is shown here: http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/
    grammar/ExpressionParser.html

    Unfortunately this page (generated by JavaCC) doesn't show what valid
    tokens consist of. For token definitions you'll have to look into a
    JavaCC grammar definition file:

    http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/cayenne/cayenne/src/cayenne/
    java/org/objectstyle/cayenne/exp/parser/ExpressionParser.jjt?
    rev=1.12&view=markup

    Andrus