Removing Object from list but not from database

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 17:23:50 EDT

    Hi,

    In our application we have SystemUser and UserRole objects and the relation between them is many to many. Now UserRole has list of systemUsers(of type SystemUser) called "usersInThisRole". I want to delete particular system user from this list but SystemUser table should keep that user because some other UserRole may have that particular user.

     How do I do this?

    Thanks,
    Denna

    Yahoo! Mail Mobile