Re: Many to Many Relation

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 14:22:46 EDT

    Dhruti Ramani <dhrutiraman..ahoo.com> wrote:
    > Thanks for helping. I have tried what ever you asked in your last email. I
    have created a new DbEntity called "UserRole_systemUser" and between
    UserRole and UserRole_systemUser I did 1 to M and between
    UserRole_SystemUser and SystemUser I have 1 to 1. is this correct?

    > now in object entity I can get ToMany relation from "UserRole" but not
    from "SystemUser".

    > What am I missing here?

    Between UserRole_SystemUser and SystemUser needs to be 1 to M.
    Each system user can have many roles.

    Otherwise, you just have a flattened one to many relationship and not a
    flattened many to many relationship.