Query to return a single object

From: Albert Jagnow (albert-jagno..iowa.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 13:05:07 EDT

    Does Cayenne have a way to return a single object from the database if I
    already know its primary key? What I am looking for is something
    similar to the WebObjects method objectWithPrimaryKeyValue. I looked in
    the documentation and didn't see anything similar, but since I am not
    sure exactly what I am looking for I could have missed it. Or do I
    always have to write a Query that returns a List even if all I want is
    one object?

    --Albert