RE: Interesting Tomcat (et al) Issue ...

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 15:21:23 EDT

    The cayenne.xml that is getting picked up actually has six domains in it
    (and will have more later). The problem is, I need the second
    cayenne.xml for the other utility, and they aren't at all related.

    It's looking like I'd have to disable/remove the original framework and
    two applications in order to work on the third. Of course, this means I
    couldn't use the two original applications if I needed them (nor anyone
    else). Not too elegant of a solution ...

    I'd love to be proven incorrect! :-)

    /dev/mrg