Stored procedure execution order

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 15:13:47 EDT

    I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to control the execution
    order of stored procedures. I have a procedure that replicates a
    changed record out to various locations that I need to have executed
    after a series of changes to that record are written by Cayenne. The
    problem I'm having is that the INSERT/UPDATE calls are not made by
    Cayenne until I invoke commitChanges(), but that (cleverly) commits
    the transaction as well. If my stored proc fails, I can't roll back
    past this.

    Basically, I need to register the stored procedure to run after all of
    the inserts/updates have been performed, but before the transaction is
    committed. Is there a good way to do this?

    Thanks,

    Cris