Re: Deleting Object from M to M relation

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 17:08:19 EDT

    No, they are not marked as Primary key. Should it be both marked as PK in join table?

    Thanks,
    Denna

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    Hmm... now this is strange - a delete query without a qualifier... I'd
    even open a feature request to make sure Cayenne detects such cases and
    reports a meanigful error.

    The only reason I can think of is that the join table columns that
    participate in relationships are not marked as PK. Are they?

    Andrus

    http://mail.yahoo.com