cayenne dependencies

From: Eric Schneider (eri..entralparksoftware.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 10:18:03 EDT

    Hi,

    We're having awful time upgrading to a the new version of Sun's JSAS
    8.1 app server. Based on what we're seeing so far, it's class
    loader related issues. The first error we're seeing is related to
    Log4j and commons logging, but I'm guessing that this is the first
    layer of an ugly onion we'll have to peel.

    First thing I'm attempting to figure out is the versions of the 3rd
    party packages cayenne 1.1 (final) depends on.

    org.apache.commons.beanutils
    org.apache.commons.collections
    org.apache.commons.lang
    org.apache.commons.logging
    org.apache.log
    org.apache.log4j
    org.apache.oro
    org.apache.velocity

    I believe that's all of them, right? Is there somewhere on the
    objectstyle site that will give me this information?

    Thanks in advance,
    Eric