Re: weird behaviour with commit?

From: Hefest (Hefes..mail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 16:31:36 EDT

    Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    >Hefest <Hefes..mail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>I wish it were that simple: I'm working on a (tapestry) web application
    >>and my DataContext is stored in the session so there is, in reality,
    >>only one (per client): I haven't initialized any other.
    >>

    >It doesn't hurt to verify that it's really the case. Put in some debugging
    >code and make sure that they are the same data context.

    You're right, of course. I checked and both objects' getDataContext()
    returns the same context.

    >>Any other ideas?
    >>

    >If it's not caused by the above, then you'll have to step through the code
    >in the debugger and track down what's going wrong.

    I've tried that, too, and if found a possible source of the
    problem...has to do with using different versions of modeler (1.2b4) and
    cayenne classes (<1.2b4): I'll look into it and let everyone know.

    Cheers,
    Tomislav