Re: derby + cayenne (ignoreCase)

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 17:53:42 EDT

    Can you open a JIRA issue and provide a patch?

    It would be better to provide the patch by creating translators specific for
    the Derby DBAdaptor rather than applying it against the file shared by all
    DBAdaptors. You can reference the OpenBase adaptor as an example of how to
    provide custom SQL for performing LIKE operations, as it also has custom
    LIKE sql.

    -Mike