Re: Derby + Cayenne IgnoreCase PATCH

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 10:40:47 EDT

    Valentin Bosilkov <vbosilko..cygen.com> wrote:

    > Patch is finished ...it works FINE (for my prj)
    >
    > i do not have enough FREE time to "play" with YOUR CVS so i POST it that
    way

    You don't have to (and can't anyway) post it to CVS.

    Just attach the files to the issue you opened in the tracker.

    Go to your issue:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-348

    Click on "attach file", and attach your files. Zipping or tarring them up
    first is probably best so the files don't get corrupted.