ResultIterator and OutOfMemory

From: jsaa..eb.de
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 09:16:44 EDT

    Hi,

    I'v got a problem with the ResultIterator.
    For my understanding, this is the way to iterate thru
    large amount of datarows.

    I have to analyze all orders in database
    So I took the example from:
    http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/perform/result-iterator.html
    and did it this way ...

    But after about 46000 rows an OutOfMemoryException ist raised

    For checking the order I have definded a second DataContext
    that does some inserts into a separate table.
    This context allways gets a commit/rollback after
    having processed one order ...

    Any hint, how to find the memory eating instance without the help of a profiler?

    Thanx
    --- Juergen ---

    Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130