Re: Eclipse plugin vs. seperate Modeler GUI

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 14:38:28 EDT

    Heh, you almost sold me on that ;-) An integrated solution is
    definitely more...umm...integrated. Point taken. Even automatic
    generation of db columns will be helpful during early stages of
    design and prototyping, i.e. when you only have a single db instance
    and no data to loose.

    Of course I would like to skip the XML learning part. I wish I never
    had to "learn" Tapestry XML formats. Spindle is great for keeping
    things together in the project, but I'd really appreciate having a
    higher-level abstraction than an XML file. Whatever.. different
    people have different tastes. Raw XML editing should be an option.

    So now my question is where this discussion is going? Are you
    volunteering to start an Eclipse plugin project by any chance?

    Andrus