Couple of questions.

From: Nick Stuart (nicholas.stuar..mail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 14:55:35 EDT

    Got a couple more questions for anyone that can answer.

    When are objects supposed to move from 'addedToUnresolved' to the
    actual 'objectList' for to-Many relationships, and when they move, are
    new objects created int the 'objectList' or simply moved over there?

    Running some tests I'm seeing that new objects are being created and
    this is causing a problem when I check the toMany list with
    'contains(object)' and its not showing up (even though its really
    there).

    So whats happening:
    In my test I create objectA

    I create objectB which has a toMany list holding objectA

    once everything is commited objectB now has an objectA instance in its
    objectList, but its not the same java object in my test scope.

    Make sense at all? know its confusing but just wondering if I'm doing
    something wrong here.

    -Nick