Re: change DataNode

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 12:23:05 EDT

    Oh, so this is not a multiuser application? Then it is easier to swap
    a DataSource of an existing DataNode:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Setting+Database
    +Connection

    In Swing applications I personally like a custom DataSourceFactory
    solution briefly mentioned in the Wiki article above, that pops a
    login panel.

    Andrus