RE: CASCADE support?

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 13:29:04 EDT

    Gili,

    If you haven't found it yet, this section talks about the delete rules:

    http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/modelerguide/modeling-object-layer/de
    lete-rules.html

    Also, Mike is correct that when you add an object to a relationship,
    it'll automatically update the other side (at least by default).

    /dev/mrg