Modeler OL question

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 19:28:51 EDT

            In modeler, I am able to set Optimistic Locking on an inbound
    relationship (many to one) into the current ObjEntity. This does not
    make much sense to me since the current ObjEntity doesn't really own the
    column in question. Is this actually used in the underlying
    implementation (i.e. do we really lock on it?) or can we remove this
    checkbox from the GUI modeler?

    Thanks,
    Gili

    --