Re: Issue with incrementing

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 21:16:19 EDT

    Hi Andrew,

    from the error below it looks like you are missing two pieces:

    1. DataNode DbAdapter is not set to SQLServerAdapter in the Modeler:
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/modelerguide/common-tasks/create-data-
    node.html

    2. DB objects for automatic PK generation are not created on the
    SQLServer: http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/modelerguide/common-tasks/
    pksupport.html

    Hope this helps.

    Andrus