Re: Question about object graph

From: Sean Tan (sabrebox2000-cod..ahoo.com.sg)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 02:32:51 EDT

    I believe in Cayenne 1.1.2 it will throw an exception stating an object
    is not in the current DataContext. In Cayenne 1.2, the new object will
    be automatically registered to the DataContext in which the registered
    object is registered to.

    --
    Sean

    Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com