Re: DataContext.invalidateObject(DataObject)

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 15:47:41 EDT

            That's excellent :) I'm very much for removing API clutter.

            On a related note (cleaning up the API etc), would it be possible to
    rename ExpressionFactory.fooExp() to ExpressionFactory.foo()? Purely
    from a readability point of view, I prefer
    ExpressionFactory.greaterThan() to ExpressionFactory.greaterThanExp()

    Gili