Re: Modeler and "unique" attributes?

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 08:27:20 EDT

            Ok, that explains it. Thank you!

            I tried using the search feature off the Cayenne website with mixed
    results. Sometimes I get decent results on the first page, other times I
    have to go to the third page before I get anything useful. Is there a
    way to narrow the search to only look at the mailing list or the
    user-manual?

    Thanks,
    Gili

    --