Re: Reverse relationships and registeration

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 14:21:39 EDT

            I tracked this down. It's a bug in my code. It turns out my code
    invokes dataContext.unregisterObject(B) right before invoking
    A.setB(newB). So by this point, A is pointing to an unregistered B and
    it dies tried to remove the association.

            So clearly this is a mistake on my end (sorry), but I'm wondering
    whether it is possible to warn the user somehow that he removed
    registeration to an object which is still being referenced. I'm guessing
    not :( but it doesn't hurt asking...

    Thanks,
    Gili

    --