This noise has to stop...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 17:09:42 EDT

    Gili,

    Since you got on this list 9 people unsubscribed. This noise has to
    stop! You have to control your urge to hit the "Send" button. If you
    need a chat forum, this (or cayenne-devel) is not it, find yourself
    another one. People who can't say this - http://objectstyle.org/
    cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2005/09/0110.html - still feel that way,
    so they either unsubscribe or complain to me directly.

    If this doesn't stop, I'll have to remove your mailing list
    subscription. You have to understand that whatever good points you
    make are lost in that CONSTANT STREAM OF NOISE.

    Andrus