Re: This noise has to stop...

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 17:37:18 EDT

            I really don't think I post 100 questions a day, but I don't think that
    is the point either. Would it be possible for you to configure JForum
    off the Cayenne site? It take a few mins to put up and it should solve
    this problem in the future. Anyone can poll the forum as often or as
    little as they wish and if you don't want to use it, that's fine too. It
    would be nice to have a place to post where high activity is not frowned
    upon.

    Gili

    --
    http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/