Daily question drop

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 18:48:32 EDT

    Hi,

            I posted three questions today at
    http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/cayenne/forums/show/1.page

    1) Attribute values uninitialized after DataContext.registerNewObject()

    2) How to get the DB snapshot of an object modifying the in-memory
    modification?

    3) Query returning no results after cache is flushed

            I found workarounds for most of them, though I am wondering if you guys
    know of a more less hackish solution. I am especially wondering what you
    think regarding the 1st question as it seems to indicate an
    inconsistency between the in-memory and in-db state of registered objects.

            Please reply on the discussion forum because I'd like to avoid having
    to post to cayenne-user more than once a day.

    Thank you,
    Gili

    --
    http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/