Re: Share datacontext between users?

From: Robert Zeigler (rdzeigl...arizona.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 09:32:10 EDT

    DataContext.commitChanges() will propagate the
    changes across the data contexts. I doubt this
    is an issue with the data context; it's more likely
    that you're caching the list somewhere and not
    refetching the list from the data context.
    I'd check your code first to make sure this isn't happening. :)

    Robert