Query Problem

From: Jerome Chan (eviltof..ac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 04:54:48 EDT

    I have three tables.

    User
       Boolean enabled
       int id
       String name
       ... more data

    Group
       String name
       int id
       ... more data

    UserToGroupMappingDBEntity
       int id
       int groupid
       int userid

    The user is mapped to the groups table via the intermediate
    UserToGroupMappingDBEntity. I create several groups and populate them
    with users and call DataContext.commitChanges. When I call
    Group.getUsers for a particular group, I get a list object with the
    correct number of Users but some of the data in the Users in the list
    are not fetched; they have a null value. If I perform a
    DataContext.refetchObject, the values are not null.

    Any clues on how to work around this thing without refetching the
    object?