Fwd: Poll: JDK 1.3 support

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 15:58:53 EDT

    Hi folks,

    This discussion started on cayenne-devel, but as Mike Kienenberger
    pointed out, this is of interest to all users, so I am transferring
    it here. So far the consensus was that Cayenne 1.1.x should maintain
    JDK 1.3 compatibility for as long as needed, while 1.2 should go JDK
    1.4 all the way.

    The decision has not been made yet. Any comments?

    Andrus

    Begin forwarded message: