Re: Poll: JDK 1.3 support

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 11:26:02 EDT

I was told that WebSphere 5.0 (that presumably still has a pretty big
install base) uses JDK1.3.1. Folks who told me that (and who are
using Cayenne with it) said they are comfortable with our switch plan
after I explained that we will continue support of Cayenne 1.1 on JDK
1.3.

So it is official - 1.2 is going with JDK1.4+. I will do the code
switch shortly.

Andrus