Re: Postgresql Blob/LargeObject support i..[SOLVED]

From: Oscar Picasso (oscgoogl..ahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 02 2005 - 19:55:56 EDT

    > is "Blob" a "java.sql.Blob" or your own implementation of this
    > interface? Doublecheck that it is the former.

    It works if I do the following:

    1- BlobType.getClassName returns <WhateverMyCustomBlob>.class.getName() instead
    of java.sql.Blob.class.getName(). (Reading the code I saw that it use the real
    class name as the key).

    2-In BlobType.setJdbcObject ==> use st.setBlob(...) instead of
    st.setObject(...).

    Thanks for your help, I really appreciated.

    By the way, compared to other persistence frameworks, I am really pleased with
    what I have found so far in Cayenne.

    Especially now that I have solved my Blobs problems.

    For my pleasure to be complete I have still to figure out how to do a couple of
    things but I think I am on the right track.

    Have a nice evening (?).

    Oscar

    http://mail.yahoo.com