Re: JettyPlus w/ Cayenne JNDIDataSourceFactory

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 19:58:09 EDT

    It is not related to multiple DataNodes (you can use it with a single
    node as well). It simply saves you a headache of configuring JNDI
    DataSource on your local machine. That helps if your deployment
    environment uses JNDI, and you want to avoid learning too much about
    Tomcat or Jetty XML formats :-)

    Andrus