Query qualifier in modeler

From: Oscar Picasso (oscgoogl..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 11:40:38 EDT

    Hi,

    How is supposed to work the query qualifier in the modeler?

    I have the following in the modeler:
    Query name: findUserByEmail
    Query Root: User
    Qualifier: email = $email

    I have checked that the resulting cayenne.xml as the qualifier element with the
    expression above.

    But when I run:
    params.put("email", email);
    users = context.performQuery("findUserByEmail", false);

    Here is how the sql query is logged:

    SELECT <user-columns>... FROM USERS t0

    There is no WHERE clause.

    Thanks