WARN EntityResolver: *** Class 'MyTableClass' not found in runtime. Ignoring.

From: noban (noba..andex.ru)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 07:12:34 EDT

     Hi!

     Here is my problem. Actually I don`t know what I have done wrong, because I was refactoring system, and it was working but now I`ve these msg`s.

    INFO QueryLogger: Created connection pool: jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433;
            Driver class: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
            Min. connections in the pool: 1
            Max. connections in the pool: 5
    WARN EntityResolver: *** Class 'MyTableClass1' not found in runtime. Ignoring.
    WARN EntityResolver: *** Class 'MyTableClass2' not found in runtime. Ignoring.
    WARN EntityResolver: *** Class 'MyTableClass3' not found in runtime. Ignoring.

     Where should I look for, with such messages? It seems that my COnfiguration can't find them, but everything is setted up, in configuration setted propper package - where my classes are located.

     Any clues?