Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Click 0.13 Released

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 01:46:37 EDT

    Thanks Malcolm!

    Just wanted to mention that I highly recommend everybody doing webapp
    development to take a look at Click, even in its current pre-release
    state. You'll be surprised how well it compares with established Java
    web technologies. Very simple, very easy to learn, no nonsense.

    BTW, I came to this conclusion before there was any Cayenne
    integration on the horizon :-). I can't wait to try the new
    DataObject auto-binding stuff in 0.13.

    Andrus