Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Click 0.13 Released

From: Jonathan Carlson (Jonathan.Carlso..atun.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 12:00:31 EDT

    How does it handle the back button issue? My ideal development
    environment is Wicket (wicket.sf.net), but the use of Velocity may work
    better for non-OO developers... but I'm not sure.

    - Jonathan

    >>> malcolm.edga..mail.com 2005-10-14 12:18:10 AM >>>
    Hi All,

    I would like to introduce you to Click: http://click.sourceforge.net

    Click is an easy to learn J2EE web application framework
    designed specifically for commercial application development.

    This is the first version of Click to provide Cayenne support
    with the Click Extras CayenneForm control:

    http://click.sourceforge.net/docs/extras-api/net/sf/click/extras/cayenne/CayenneForm.html

    The next Click release 0.14 is looking to include a small
    Click Cayenne example web application.

    regards Malcolm Edgar

    the system manager.

    Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com