Searching for Examples of Cayenne + HiveMind

From: christian.mittendor..reenet.de
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 05:10:09 EDT

    Hello! With Tapestry 4 on the horizon I've started digging deeper intoHiveMind. Now I'm thinking about how to create a HiveMind Services thatmakes use of a DataContext which is bound to a session. The obvioussolution would be to add the DataContext as a parameter to each methodthat's using it. But there are probably other more elegant solutionspossible that I don't see yet. I've seen an example where Hibernate wasused together with Tapestry and HiveMind. Does anybody know ofsomething compareable for Cayenne? Christian