Join Queries

From: Shah, Megha (Megha_Sha..yntelinc.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 06:22:01 EDT

    Hi,

    I'am trying to execute a Join with parameters from both the tables in the
    join:

    Select A.ClientAddr, A.TelNo, B.RegionStatus from Client A, Region B where
    A.ClientId='123' and B.RegionName='XYZ'

    I have ObjEntities defined for Client and Region. Since the where clause
    contains conditions on both the tables, the SelectQuery (defined using
    Modeler->Object Select Query) does not work.
    Is it necessary to use SQLTemplate for the above or is some other solution
    possible?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Megha Shah

    Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have recieved this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.