Re: Version 1.2 progress?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 17:01:46 EDT

    Hate to give time estimates, especially since most often than not
    they are wrong :-)

    We are in the feature freeze, see the roadmap -

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/1.2+User+Guide

    But not in the code freeze yet. Wrapping up already on the two
    biggest things on the roadmap - ObjectContext and Multi Tier API, but
    there is no definite date for beta (= code freeze) yet. Definitely
    not years.

    Pre-1.2 features in the 1.2 milestones are solid and not much
    affected by our new work. The biggest risk you are running with the
    milestones is that the *new* API (anything marked as ..ince 1.2")
    may change without notice.

    Andrus