cayenne.jar as Eclipse plug-in - problems with cayenne.xml

From: noban (noba..andex.ru)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 05:18:22 EDT

    Hi!

      I`m writing Eclispe RCP, so now I`ve moving all third-party jars
    within my RCP to plugins. I`ve successfully created plugin from cayenne.jar, but once I did that I've recieving msg in console :

    Unhandled event loop exception
    Reason:
    [v.1.2M5 July 22 2005] Error during Configuration initialization. [v.1.2M5 July 22 2005] [org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.DefaultConfiguration] : Domain configuration file "cayenne.xml" is not found.

    my configuration file isn`t located at the root directory, I'm loading it with this code:

    DefaultConfiguration conf = new DefaultConfiguration();
    conf.addClassPath(ResourceLogin.CAYENNE_XML_CONFIGURATIUON_PATH);
    Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration(conf);
    Configuration.bootstrapSharedConfiguration(this.getClass());

    actually I have an idea, that cayenne isn`t loading because new cayenne plugin is separate project and can`t look into my main RCP plugin - project for specified dir/cayenne.xml.
    As well putting cayenne.xml in my RCP`s root dir seems doing nothing.

    I've tried to include my project in dependancy list of cayenne plugin, but as my own plugin also require cayenne plugin I`ve got dependancy cycle.

    Does anybody have done something similar? Any hints?