Re: OutOfMemory problem

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 07:07:55 EDT

    The DataContext grows with every action, so you should acvoid using a DataContext too long.

    I had an OutOfMemory processing a lot of data in a batch. I thought it would be a good idea to have only 2 context ... the first for reading ... the second for writing. I changed writing to take a new context after 100 commits and the outOfMemory was never seen again.

    I don't know, if your problem may be caused that way, but perhaps you can optimize something.