Re: Modeler Attribute Order Question.

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 19:19:26 EDT

    > Oh, and by the way, current order should be alphabetic, not random. You
    > should be able to rely on this fact.
    IMHO it should follow the order of the DB Fields. This makes more sense to
    me and it's more predictable.

    Even in RoR this approach is used (with a DB Tool one is changing the order
    of the DB columns and in the UI the order is there).
    To be sincere, alphabetic order makes no sense to me.

    Are there any plans to follow the order or the DB Fields?

    Thanks in advance,

    Ahmed.